You are an expert in the field of power electronics and would like to inspire an audience of more than 800 conference attendees with your latest developments and research findings? Submit your abstract by 15 October 2019 and become a speaker.
Professionals from industry and academia have the opportunity to present their latest research results in an oral or a poster presentation. The final paper will be published in IEEExplore, IET Inspec Direct, Compendex, Scopus and in the PCIM Europe proceedings.
Take a look at the Call for Papers flyer:
The following contents need to be submitted with the abstract:
- Contact details of the author and all co-authors
- Short description of the abstract (max. 800 characters)
- Short biography and a portrait picture of the main author of at least 300 dpi
During the submission, you may choose your preferred form of presentation, oral or poster presentation. However, the final decision will be made by the selection committee.
The working language for all presentations and discussions is English.
Conditions of acceptance
Authors are expected to secure registration fee (cut-price) of EUR 390,00 + 19% VAT, travel and accommodation funding through their sponsoring organizations before submitting abstracts. Only original and previously unpublished material must be submitted.
In case of acceptance, authors need to send the final paper by 2 March 2020. Detailed information and guidelines for preparing the final paper will be sent out in January 2020. In case of late submission, the presentation may be excluded from the conference program.
Dates to remember
|Submission of abstracts by:||30 October 2019|
|Notification of acceptance:||January 2020|
|Submission of the final paper:||2 March 2020|
Why be a speaker?
- Connect and engage with fellow professionals
- Publish your paper in the PCIM Europe proceedings, IET Inspec-Direct, Compendex, Scopus and IEEExplore
- Receive access to the accompanying exhibition
- Gain a unique industry overview