You are an expert in the field of power electronics and would like to inspire an audience of more than 700 conference attendees with your latest developments and research findings? Information for speakers can be found here.
Professionals from industry and academia have the opportunity to present their latest research results in an oral or a poster presentation. The call for paper has started – the abstract submission is available until 18 October 2022.
The final paper will be published in IEEExplore, IET Inspec Direct, Compendex, Scopus and in the PCIM Europe proceedings. Please note that the conference will be held in English.
Submission requirements and abstract pattern
The following contents need to be submitted with the abstract:
- Contact details of the author and all co-authors
- Short description of the abstract (max. 500 characters)
- Short biography and a portrait picture of the main author of at least 300 dpi
- Please use the PCIM Europe templates for your papers. You can use the LaTeX or Word template.
During the submission, you may choose your preferred form of presentation, oral or poster presentation. However, the final decision will be made by the selection committee.
The working language for all presentations and discussions is English.
Time frame for the presentations
The available time for oral presentations is 20 minutes including time for discussions. The duration of the poster presentations is about two hours.
Conditions of acceptance
Authors are expected to secure the reduced registration fee of 460 Euro plus VAT, travel and accommodation funding through their sponsoring organizations before submitting abstracts. Only original and previously unpublished material must be submitted.
In case of acceptance, authors need to send the final paper by 1 March 2023. Detailed information and guidelines for preparing the final paper will be sent out in January 2023. In case of late submission, the presentation may be excluded from the conference program.
Consent to stream/record your presentation
Mesago Messe Frankfurt reserves the right to stream or record the presentations on site or ask for a pre-recorded presentation video from the speakers. The recordings will only be published within the framework of Mesago Messe Frankfurt.
Why be a speaker?
- Connect and engage with fellow professionals
- Publish your paper in the PCIM Europe proceedings, IET Inspec-Direct, Compendex, Scopus and IEEExplore
- Receive access to the accompanying exhibition
- Gain a unique industry overview