You are an expert in the field of power electronics and would like to inspire an audience of more than 800 conference attendees with your latest developments and research findings? Submit your abstract and become a speaker.
Professionals from industry and academia have the opportunity to present their latest research results in an oral or a poster presentation. The final paper will be published in IEEExplore, IET Inspec Direct, Compendex, Scopus and in the PCIM Europe proceedings.
Please note that the Call for Papers 2019 has ended!
Would you like to be informed as soon as the new Call for Papers is published? Register for our mailing list. Download for your reference the Call for Papers 2019.
- Download call for papers (pdf, 940 KB)
Please use the provided pattern below to create your abstract. The following contents need to be submitted with the abstract:
- Contact details of the author and all co-authors
- Short description of the abstract (max. 500 characters)
- Short biography and a portrait picture of the main author of at least 300 dpi
During the submission, you may choose your preferred form of presentation, oral or poster presentation. However, the final decision will be made by the selection committee.
The working language for all presentations and discussions is English.
Conditions of acceptance
Authors are expected to secure registration fee (cut-price) of EUR 350,00 + 19% VAT, travel and accommodation funding through their sponsoring organizations before submitting abstracts. Only original and previously unpublished material must be submitted.
In case of acceptance, authors need to send the final paper by 4 March 2019. Detailed information and guidelines for preparing the final paper will be sent out in January 2019. In case of late submission, the presentation may be excluded from the conference program.
- Download abstract pattern (doc, 34 KB)
Dates to remember
|Submission of abstracts by:||31 October 2018|
|Notification of acceptance:||January 2019|
|Submission of the final paper:||4 March 2019|
Why be a speaker?
- Connect and engage with fellow professionals
- Publish your paper in the PCIM Europe proceedings, IET Inspec-Direct, Compendex, Scopus and IEEExplore
- Receive access to the accompanying exhibition
- Gain a unique industry overview