You want to share your knowledge with the power electronics community and exchange ideas on your topic?
Submit your contribution now and apply to be a speaker for one of the coveted seminars or tutorials.
What awaits you
The seminars and tutorials of the PCIM Europe with their workshop character offer the opportunity for an interesting exchange with the audience, which consists of engineers, academics and students.
Location: Arvena Park Hotel, Nuremberg, Germany
Your presentation options
|Seminar (3 hour course)||Tutorial (8 hour course)|
|7 May 2023
2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
including coffee break
|8 May 2023
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
including lunch and coffee break
Seminars and tutorials can be submitted on the following topics:
- Energy Storage Systems
- E-mobility in Transportation
- Wide Bandgap Devices in Applications (Technology and Characteristics)
- Battery Management System
To submit your online application for a seminar or tutorial, the following content is required:
- Title of the seminar or tutorial
- Short description for the program (max. 1,800 characters)
- Brief biography of all referents (max. 650 characters)
- Definition of target audience: for whom is the seminar/tutorial intended (max. 150 characters)
- High resolution picture of all referents
- Valuable contacts within the industry
- Fee-based plus profit-sharing
- Access to the exhibition and social events
- Reduced conference rate