The demand for stable energy storage systems continues to grow in the residential, industrial, and utilities sectors, and power electronics plays a central role at the heart of stationary energy storage systems. With the Energy Storage Pavilion, the PCIM Europe is dedicating a special exhibition area of its own to this industry hot topic.
Energy Storage Pavilion
If the “Power Quality and Energy Storage” product group is relevant for your company, the Energy Storage Pavilion is the ideal platform from which to reach industry specialists with a particular interest in this area of application. Exhibiting at this joint stand gives you the opportunity to pool your strengths together with those of the other exhibitors at the Pavilion and address one of the industry's most topical issues. Secure one of the limited number of stand packages available for the Energy Storage Pavilion.
- 9 sqm stand space in the Energy Storage Pavilion
- 2 exhibitor passes including 2 tickets for the Welcome Party
- A 3-day conference ticket including program, lunch, and coffee breaks
- Extensive print and digital advertising campaign in the run-up to the exhibition and on site
- Stand construction including the following services:
- Table with bar stools
- Illuminated wall element with digital print as well as individually printable wall elements
- Use of the storage space integrated into the common area
- Multiple socket, including power consumption during the event
- Basic and daily cleaning
5,500 Euro plus VAT*
*Plus mandatory marketing contribution 490 Euro and the statutory VAT.
For the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA), an additional amount of 0.60 Euro per square meter plus VAT is charged and paid.