For the EU the USA is one of the most important trading partners, for Germany the USA is the most important export market outside Europe and at the same time the most important investment location for German companies. In terms of power electronics, the USA has a promising future in the area of power supplies for IT and data centers. At the PCIM Europe, the country focus is highlighted by a USA Pavilion for companies based in the United States.
For the first time at the PCIM Europe, we will be focusing on a specific country. In 2021, this will be the USA. At the USA Pavilion, US exhibitors will be able to present at a low cost and with little effort at the leading international trade fair and conference for power electronics and its applications. Booking space on the joint stand includes booth space, stand construction, equipment and service as well as a daily presentation on the Networking Zone. The PCIM Europe Team will take care of the organization and handling. This allows exhibitors to concentrate on their core business without having to prepare their presence.
- Your company hasn’t been a main exhibitor at the PCIM Europe in the last 5 years
- Your company is registered in the United States
- Participation at the USA Pavilion is only possible once
- Changes to stand construction are not possible
- Limited availability
The following services are included
- Stand space of 9 sqm on the USA Pavilion
- 2 exhibitor passes incl. 2 tickets for the Welcome Party (implementation under reservation)
- A 30-minute presentation slot at the Networking Area
- Networking Area for further discussions with your customers
- Drinks, coffee and simple snacks for your customers included
- Extensive advertising measures in print and digital both before and during the exhibition on site
- Stand construction including the following services:
- Table with bar stools
- Wall element including digital print for your logo
- Recycle Bin
- Multiple socket, including power consumption during the event
- Basic and daily cleaning
- Table with bar stools
Additional logo print at the showcase can be ordered for an extra charge.
*Plus mandatory marketing contribution 490 Euro for new exhibitors and the statutory VAT. For the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA), an additional amount of 0.60 Euro per square meter plus VAT is charged and paid.
Why you should exhibit at the USA Pavilion:
- Meet potential customers from Europe
- Position yourself on the European market for power electronics
- Gain access to the most diverse user markets
- Open up new market potential in fast-growing industries such as e-mobility, renewable energies, drive technology and many other innovative sectors
- Exchange ideas with leading international power electronics experts on new trends and topics
- Benefit from a convenient and cost-effective all-in-one stand package
No other trade fair and conference for power electronics brings together as many participants from a wide range of industries as the PCIM Europe. The more than 12,000 international trade visitors include both OEM manufacturers and many industrial companies that produce their own power electronics devices. The end users of the industrial sectors that are growing strongly in Europe and especially in Germany, such as e-mobility, regenerative energies, drive technology and many other innovative sectors are represented on site. There is a high demand for power electronics components in these application areas. The PCIM Europe thus offers US exhibitors in Nuremberg a perfect platform for access to European industry. Exhibitors from the USA can thus experience the industrial culture of Europe and develop new market potential.