Here you will find useful information for preparing your seminar or tutorial and organizational information for your participation as an instructor at the PCIM Europe Seminars and Tutorials 2023.
Each delegate attending your seminar/tutorial will receive the documentation of your seminar/tutorial as a digital version only. Therefore, we recommend that all participants will bring their electronic device.
Please upload your documentation as open PDF file before 13 April 2023.
- Download Documentation Template (pptx, 6 MB)
- Coversheet: In order to achieve a consistent look for all the seminar/tutorial presentations, Mesago will include and uniform cover page for all documentations.
- Content: We highly recommend, that you include all presentation slides, which you will be using during the seminar/tutorial, in the documentation.
- Extend: A maximum of 100 pages is recommended for tutorials and 70 pages for seminars.
- Margins: left 1,5 cm, right 1,5 cm, top 0,5 cm, bottom 0,5 cm
- Font type and size: Use of font Arial (minimum size 10) text single spacing
- Company letterheads: Do not use company letterheads, company logos, any company identification or company-/product brochures as a "component" in the manuscript. This will automatically lead to the manuscript being rejected.
By submitting your manuscript to Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH, you accept our copyright agreement.
Seminar and tutorial instructors must register online. Please note that the registration is mandatory. You will receive the registration link via e-mail. After completing your online registration you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. The PDF attached to this e-mail is your entry ticket.
The registration for seminar and tutorial instructors includes the following services:
- Entrance to the accompanying exhibition for all three days
- Access to the accompanying digital event platform and the related on-demand media library of the exhibition
- Invitation at the Expert Evening on Monday, 8 May 2023, the exclusive dinner for seminar and tutorial instructors
- Participation at the Welcome Party, which takes place at the exhibition grounds in NCC Ost on Tuesday, 9 May 2023 from 5:15 p.m.
- Free marketing services
As a seminar or tutorial instructor you also benefit from the special rate of 460 € + VAT for the PCIM Europe Conference. If you select the conference ticket in addition the following services will be added:
- Entrance to the full conference on all three days
- PCIM Europe 2023 conference proceedings (download version)
- Live streaming of Stage Brüssel 1 in Nuremberg and on demand conference presentations on the PCIM Europe digital
Payments can be made via credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express), PayPal or Apple Pay.
A few weeks before the event, you will receive information with the final organizational details, including information about where and how to check-in as a seminar/tutorial instructor.
Venue: The seminars and tutorials take place at the Arvena Park Hotel in Nuremberg.
Technical equipment: Each room is equipped with a flipchart, an LCD projector and, depending on the size of the room, a microphone. Please bring your own laptop for your presentation.
If you need any further technical equipment please inform email@example.com by 13 April 2023.
If you as a speaker are, for any reason, unable to attend the online conference, we would urge that a co-author or appropriate colleague from your company/university presents the paper. Please note that speaker changes are only possible in exceptional cases and have to be reported immediately in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If no one is available to present the paper and Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH has not been notified beforehand, the speaker will not be accepted for any other future PCIM Conference.
Social Events: As a seminar or tutorial instructor you are authorized to participate at the following social events:
Monday, 8 May 2023: Expert evening (Time and location tba)
Tuesday, 9 May 2023: Welcome Party in NCC Ost at 5:15 p.m.