You would like to present your latest research findings as a university or research institute to an international specialist audience and get in touch with experts from academia and industry? The new University Research Zone supported by ECPE at the PCIM Europe offers you the ideal platform.
Participation options for universities and research institutes
As a university or research institute, you have the opportunity to apply for a presentation space at the new University Research Zone at the PCIM Europe 2024 in Nuremberg. This gives you the cost-effective opportunity to present your latest research to an international audience.
The University Research Zone includes research results on the following topics of power electronics and related technologies:
- Power Semiconductors, Power Components, Power Modules and Discretes
- Integrated Circuits
- Passive Components
- Magnetic Materials and Coil Materials
- Thermal Management
- Assemblies and Subsystems
- Power Converters
- Power Quality
- Energy Storage
- Test Equipment and Measurement Equipment
- Development Tools and Test Tools
- Smart Power System Integration
- Other (new) applications of power electronics and related technologies
Services & price
By applying for the University Research Zone, you have the opportunity to receive a presentation space that can be used for one day of the PCIM Europe Exhibition 2024 to present your research results. The application is possible until 8 March 2024.
By participating in the University Research Zone, you will also have the chance to give a presentation on your research project at the Technology Stage as part of a prize draw.
The presentation space includes the following stand construction incl. assembly and dismantling:
- Bar table bridge
- 2 bar stools
- Possibility to hang up a poster
- Triple socket incl. 3 kW power consumption
- Carpeted floor
- Waste garbage can
- Possibility to use your laptops for presentation
- 2 exhibitor passes for access on the day of the presentation and for visiting the exhibition on the remaining two days
- Special promotion in the Exhibition Guide and on the PCIM Europe website
Automatically participation in prize draw for:
- a presentation on the research project presented at the Technology Stage
- Only universities and research institutes are permitted
- Project teams of up to two students are permitted
- The presentation of the research results should take place in person with all team members
- It is recommended to present hardware prototypes (lower voltage up to 3 kW is permitted) and to use posters and/or videos (recorded at the home institution) for the presentation
- Please note that for safety reasons, the devices and experiments presented cannot be operated in the exhibition hall
- Please note that the service contents of the presentation space cannot be changed.
Price: 249 Euro per presentation space for one day plus VAT.
Submissions for a presentation space are possible until 8 March 2024.
The selected project teams will be announced by 29 March 2024.
Please note the submission guidelines